Daily Squib Offers Solution to Britain's Feral Breeding Problem
LONDON - England - As the decline of the family unit continues its spiralling free fall into the chaotic hell of Labour's Britain, is there any hope in a wasteland bereft of any future; a gin-soaked smelly toilet of inequity festering in a cesspool of savagery where the locals participate in unimaginable acts so awful that they are wholly unprintable?
To see the depths to which Britain has sunk, one has only to read the abhorrent headlines splattering the papers day in day out.
Stories like the two feral beast 11-year-old brothers from Edlington, who tortured - nearly to death - two innocent victims, yet escaped with only 5 years of jail time - time which they will surely use to hone their playstation 3 and torture skills.
The two feral brothers were part of seven children raised by a drug-addicted mother, and a violent and angry alcoholic father with a penchant for hard drugs. The children were allowed to drink vodka at age nine, smoke and partake of any drugs that they managed to find in their parents’ collection whilst indulging in hardcore pornography and snuff movies from the age of seven. Social services could have intervened in this instance but instead chose to turn a blind eye. All across Britain, after twelve years of the Labour government, there are chavs who are breeding the same killers and feral savages that are now roaming our streets ready to strike at any moment.
Labour wants these feral savages and animals, it wants these freeloaders to breed their vicious viral spawn to cause untold damage to society purely for the Labour vote. Without the benefits driven disease as encouraged by the Labour government, they would not be in power simply because these feral beasts are the core Nu-Labour voters.
How about the young couple, Kerry Robertson, aged 17, and Mark McDougall, aged 25? In yet another travesty by the hilarious joke that is known in this country as Social Services, Miss. Robertson was deemed unfit as a mother as she has “mild learning difficulties,” and thus had her four day old baby snatched from her arms on the orders of the stasi social workers.
Bear in mind that these same social workers also halted the wedding of Mark and Kerry just 48 hours before the ceremony was due to take place. The explanation of the social workers was simply that the young Kerry Robertson wasn’t “intelligent enough to understand the marriage declaration.”
This is Labour's Britain, where evil savages commit despicable acts of horror on innocent people and are then rewarded for their actions; where citizens are arrested and treated like criminals simply for trying to defend their families after being subjected to armed robberies in their own homes; where criminals are protected and nurtured, where victims of crime are vilified, humiliated and punished.
Here are the Daily Squib's proposals for re-building Britain and creating a better society:
1. Council houses should be abolished altogether. If you want a place to live in, go and get a job and pay the rent/mortgage. Don’t make the rest of the country work themselves to death just so they can pay taxes to slobs who are too lazy to pay for anything. If people are forced onto the street they WILL find work. Council estates and houses are a blight on the landscape.
2. Pay the benefits mothers NOT to breed. Yes, that’s right. Pay the promiscuous scroungers money to get a nice injection of Depo-Provera four times a year, and the taxpayer will actually be saving money in the long run because they won’t have to pay for the many children these parasites would have had in a monetary sense. And, in a social sense, it would be even better because once these teenage pram faces living on council estates eventually either grow up and mature or die off, there won’t be the problem of having to look after their unwanted children too. This means that society wouldn’t have another generation of leeches if enough mothers were paid money NOT to have children. By doing this, within 50 years, council houses could finally be abolished altogether as the cycle would be broken once and for all, and the useless-eaters that should never have had children to begin with wouldn’t have spread their genes around far and wide. Britain would be in a much better position then.
3. Pay the sponging benefits fathers to be sterilised. The incentive will be that they can still receive a flat screen 42 inch television and playstations, drugs and booze without breeding for state handouts.
4. Any parent that is addicted to drugs and/or alcohol should automatically have their children taken from them. No ifs, ands or buts. We call for sterilisation of these parents. If they cannot help themselves then they certainly cannot be deemed as fit to look after their children.
5. Social workers should be abolished all together, and if the Daily Squib's points were adhered to, there would not be any need for them ever again.
6. The NHS has now become a suppository for the alcoholics and drug addicts in our society who besiege it's black cash hole every weekend and are a huge economic burden on the whole system. Go to any A&E department in any part of Britain on a Friday night and you will see the drunken, drugged up detritus spilling out from the doors. The NHS should be there for citizens who need healthcare for legitimate health problems not freeloaders with no self control.
7. Build more prisons and increase sentences for violent crimes. It is increasingly obvious that Labour's policy of lenient sentences actually encourages crime rather than deters it. Don't make prisons pleasant places with great food, video games, gym facilities and shopping trips to local malls. Make prison a place to be feared, where those who commit crimes actually complete their sentences under conditions that would make them think again about re-offending.
8. Abolish ASBO's (Anti Social Behavioural Orders). They are utilised by the sub-class as a badge of honour and are not a deterrent, in fact they actually encourage people to carry on doing what they do.
9. Do not punish married couples anymore as is the case under Labour. Families are generally good cohesive environments to raise children and should be encouraged. Labour's policies of encouraging couples to split up purely to receive more state benefits is not a good plan for a healthy morally viable society.
10. Give people hope. Under Labour, there is no hope, there is no justice and no light.